A mouth-watering fuck-ton of gun references.
Before you draw any gun, be absolutely certain you are familiar with the parts of a gun. That sounds cliché and dumb, but if you end up wondering “Why does this thing look so shitty?” it’s probably ‘cause you don’t know how a gun works. Know how it moves and what fits in where. And please know where the hands are placed when firing!!! If you hold a gun at the wrong place, you can lose a finger! Also know where the head will be positioned. The person will be looking down the barrel to line up the sights (the two protruding thingies at the top that help you pinpoint your target). Don’t know enough about guns, let alone what type to utilize? Here (the Glock and the “Frag Nade” are mixed up):
And if you’re pro on guns, here’s an orgasmic list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms
And if you wanna get a little creative:
I’m always a fan of the minigun………
[From various sources]
For our beloved Deadpool fanartists
RECTANGLES!!! I think of Patrick and Spongebob with the candy bars they had when they “stole a balloon”.
Fruit Roll Ups - A tasty, healthy snack…VIDEO Recipe
what madness is this?
my mouth is watering holy fuck
Every Harry Potter fan will die watching this, my god.
can i marry her?
These bad jokes…..I want her XD
Oh my gawd, I’m not one for drinking but I want to try that . Ahaha. Oh the lame jokes. xDD!
puns are the highest form of magic
this is great
SLYTHER IN TO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE.
omg this is amazing.
Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
Hey Crime fiction writers. Here’s an oft-cited reference chart to show you what different bullets look like going in and coming out.
"I am a writer…" I whisper as I reblog this.
"I am a murderer…" I realize as I reblog this.
How to make your ramen 9001x better, courtesy of /ck/
QUICK EGG IN UR RAMEN TRICK MY FRIEND TAUGHT ME IN HIGH SCHOOL
pour just enough water into your pot to cover your noodles and other ingredients, then get a small cup/fancy measuring 1 cup cup or w/e and measure out another cuppa watta. dump that shit in too.
make ur ramen. just start boiling and dump whatever you’re supposed to put in in the beginning. u know how to make ramen this isn’t ramen for snot nosed sobbing beginners ok
KEY PART: you know how it says on the back of the package to cook for about 4-5 minutes?? we’re cooking for 5 minutes. wait for your ramen to cook for the first three minutes. stare hungrily if you must. but the EXACT MOMENT 3 minutes hit here’s what you do:
- SCREAM. and then stir your noodles to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot. (scream is optional) also make sure your broth is still more or less covering your noodles, if its not add a bit more. it doesn’t matter if some is still sticking up we just don’t want chewy noodles (unless you’re into that) (i’m into that)
- make a lil hole in your noodles. this little hole must have broth in it and nothing more. make it in the middle or the side it honestly doesn’t matter you just need a clear shot to the bottom of the pot
- crack your egg and toss that mother into the hole.
- COVER EGG WITH NOODLES AS QUICK AS YOU CAN
- DON’T. STIR.
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STIR FOR THE REMAINING MINUTE AND A HALF YOU probably won’t ruin anything you’ll just have egg drop soup i guess but IF YOU DON’T STIR
- Congratulations, you have poached an egg in your broth! Your poached egg now tastes like your ramen broth. Revel in your victory.
- no seriously that egg will be mildly chewy deliciousness oh my god if you can perfect this technique you will never have your egg in your ramen another way again
this is as close as you’ll get to ramen made in a restaurant…